Saturday 12 September 2015

More summer camp photos

 Just a few more photos from the last round of summer camp classes in Tianjin. Some of you who are on Facebook may have seen these already so these are the benefit for all of you who haven't.  Those long days and nights planning, teaching, organising resources and doing the achievement ceremonies (a cross between a meeting the parents, a demonstration of how you teach and a mini graduation) are over - phew. Thank goodness summer camp only comes once a year! Roll on Winter camp aargh....

Below is a photo of my Chinese colleagues from a conference they had to attend a couple of weeks ago. On the far right is our big boss and Centre Director Pepper. Next to her is Tracy our Senior Teacher and the rest of the local academic staff. I'll post a photo of the other foreign teachers like myself once I return.

I have left Tianjin to work out my notice period from a recruiting company. Then on October 1st, I catch a plane back to Tianjin to begin a new contract with the same training school I was working at over summer. But for now, I am in a small town just north of Hangzhou called Deqing. Photos of this picturesque place will be uploaded tomorrow!
Robin from my phonics class

Awesome colleagues from Tianjin
Storytellers class

Reading Science class

No comments:

Post a Comment