Friday 15 May 2015

One for the ladies

Pads galore!
Chinese tampon on the right
Sorry for any guys reading this but it has to be said. Why is it so hard to find tampons here? There, I said it. I mean, there seems to be aisles and aisles of pantie liners and pads but no tampons anywhere. The only place I know of so far, is in Walmart in Wenzhou and they only have one brand (German) and one size (super small compared to what's available in New Zealand). Anyway, it is interesting to discover the small things that can take you by surprise when you are living in another country.
Another thing I haven't been able to find are regular sized towels. There are lots of hand towels everywhere and I was given about three when I first moved into the apartment, but nothing bigger.  Thankfully I brought one over in my luggage from home which is getting a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment